Posts tagged ‘Australia’
- 011.2.16The dog at the Eureka Stockade
- 012.10.14‘Spirited: Australia’s Horse Story’ exhibition in Canberra
- 011.8.14Families, Places and Pasts: Whose history? And who decides?
- 011.20.12Different approaches to commemorating the human-animal relationship: animals and war memorials
- 28.25.12Animals in War memorial Canberra
- 06.13.12Queen Victoria and Islay – a cross gender dog
- 04.18.12Commemorating animals: glorifying humans?
- 04.16.12Comparing Australian & British Women’s Suffrage
- 03.15.12Islay and the ‘dog on the tuckerbox’